Do you have team members in the field?
Accessing information while in the field can be difficult – you need a laptop, a VPN and a Wi-Fi signal. Updating plans or submitting photos can be even harder. Objective Connect for iPhone and iPad makes working in the field easy. By creating workspaces that are synchronised with your on-premise document management system (DMS), your field workers will always have access to the latest, most up-to-date information.
Create a mobile workforce.
This interactive 30-minute Webinar will demonstrate how you can get the most from Objective Connect for iPhone and iPad, creating truly mobile workforce in your organisation. At the end of the session you will have learnt how:
- Field Workers can have access to the latest information in your DMS on their mobile device
- Documents can be viewed offline when Wi-Fi is not available
- Board and Committee Members can use the personal annotations to prepare for an upcoming meeting
- Plans, images and other documents can be marked up and saved back to the Connect workspace during site reviews
- Photos can be uploaded directly to the Connect Workspace to facilitate ‘proof of work’ by third party providers